Test Automation Engineer f/m/d
XUND is a leading digital health start-up developing an AI-powered health assistant designed to improve the quality and accessibility of healthcare.
We are looking for an ambitious, highly committed and entrepreneurial person who will contribute to our growth and long-term success.
- Write new automated tests for existing systems (Selenium/Cypress, API)
- Understand and reproduce issues reported by our customers and expand automated testing to prevent them
- Support for the integration of tests into the CI-CD pipeline
- Degree in a technical field (e.g. computer science) or equivalent industry experience
- Curious, intellectually flexible and strong problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Experience within the medical device or digital health industry
- Basic proficiency in German to communicate with the Vienna HQ
- Become part of a young, ambitious and fast-growing health tech start-up
- Challenging tasks in a highly innovative and dynamic environment
- Work in our brand new office in the heart of Budapest and enjoy 1 home office day per week
- A lively, open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Office dogs, which (mostly) contribute to a relaxed working atmosphere
The minimum salary for this position is Ft 700,000 for full-time employment. Willingness to overpay is given and depends on the specific qualification and experience.
More than just a workplace.
Espresso on us
Coffee connoisseurs can look forward to A+ coffee
Because everyone has a different rhythm and peak time
Our favorite colleagues provide for a relaxed atmosphere
Short communication ways and fast decision making