Test Automation Engineer f/m/d
XUND is a leading digital health start-up that enables healthcare companies to digitize patient interactions and translate unstructured data into actionable insights.
It's our vision to improve the quality and accessibility of healthcare by bringing together medicine, technology and a human-centered mindset. But we cannot do it alone: we need leaders, doers, and innovative minds to turn our vision into reality.
That is why we are looking for an ambitious, highly committed and entrepreneurial individual who shares our values of purpose, openness, courage, collaboration and integrity and can contribute to our growth and long-term success.
- Write new automated tests for existing systems (E2E, API)
- Replace existing automated tests written in Robot with Playwright or other modern frameworks
- Review and improve our test strategy
- Create, automate, and update test plans
- Understand and reproduce issues reported by our customers and expand automated testing to prevent them from happening again
- Support the integration of tests into the CI-CD pipeline
- Develop test protocols, manuals, and automated tools to improve quality assurance
- Actively communicate with Quality Management, and ensure testing-related processes are followed
- Degree in a technical field (e.g., computer science) or equivalent industry experience
- Curious, intellectually flexible, and strong problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- 3-5 years of experience
- Experience with at least one GUI test automation tool (e.g., Cypress, Selenium, Playwright)
- Experience with load testing
- Basic knowledge in API testing
- Precise attitude
- Talent to find use/edge cases nobody else would
- Team player
Nice to have
- CI/CD, Docker knowledge
- Postman knowledge
- Playwright knowledge
- Robot framework knowledge
- Experience within the medical device or digital health industry
- Basic proficiency in German to communicate with the Vienna HQ
- Become part of one of the fastest growing health tech start-ups in Europe
- Challenging tasks in a highly innovative and dynamic work environment
- Work in our brand new office in the heart of Budapest or fully remote
- A lively, open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Office dogs, which (mostly) contribute to a relaxed working atmosphere
The minimum salary for this position is Ft 1,000,000 for full-time employment. Willingness to overpay is given and depends on the specific qualification and experience.
More than just a workplace.
Espresso on us
Coffee connoisseurs can look forward to A+ coffee
Because everyone has a different rhythm and peak time
Our favorite colleagues provide for a relaxed atmosphere
Short communication ways and fast decision making