Senior Business Development Manager f/m/d
XUND is a leading digital health start-up that enables healthcare companies to digitize patient interactions and translate unstructured data into actionable insights.
It's our vision to improve the quality and accessibility of healthcare by bringing together medicine, technology and a human-centered mindset. But we cannot do it alone: we need leaders, doers, and innovative minds to turn our vision into reality.
That is why we are looking for an ambitious, highly committed and entrepreneurial individual who shares our values of purpose, openness, courage, collaboration and integrity and can contribute to our growth and long-term success.
- Analyze market trends to anticipate product and client needs
- Identify and acquire new enterprise customers and partners
- Manage and further develop our existing partnerships
- Support the team in contract and price negotiations
- Attend global trade shows and industry events
- Bachelor's degree or higher (irrespective of specialization)
- 5+ years of sales experience within the digital health or medical device industry
- Curious, intellectually flexible and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Resident in the UK and having a work permit
Nice to have
- Native-level proficiency in another language (e.g. French, Spanish)
- Knowledge about software applications in healthcare
- Become part of one of the fastest-growing health tech start-ups in Europe
- Challenging tasks in a highly innovative and dynamic environment
- Dedicated training budget and additional personal development time slots to help you build your skills
- A lively, open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Work wherever and whenever you want – at home, in the café around the corner, or in our offices in Vienna, Budapest, and London
- Regular team events per office, as well as a few joint events per a year
- Office dogs, which (mostly) contribute to a relaxed working atmosphere
The minimum salary for this position is £ 5.400 for full-time employment. Willingness to overpay is given and depends on the respective qualification and experience. On top of that, we also let all our employees participate in our Virtual Stock Option Plans (VSOPs).
More than just a workplace.
Espresso on us
Coffee connoisseurs can look forward to A+ coffee
Because everyone has a different rhythm and peak time
Our favorite colleagues provide for a relaxed atmosphere
Short communication ways and fast decision making