Quality Manager f/m/d
XUND is a leading digital health start-up developing an AI-powered health assistant designed to improve the quality and accessibility of healthcare.
We are looking for an ambitious, highly committed and entrepreneurial person who will contribute to our growth and long-term success.
- Implement, maintain and improve a quality management system according to ISO 13485 and the Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- Keep documentation of our medical devices up-to-date and communicate with Notified Bodies accordingly
- Coordinate and conduct internal and third-party audits
- Support the Head of Quality in fulfillment of national and international regulatory requirements
- Degree in a relevant field (e.g. life sciences, law, engineering) or equivalent industry experience
- Curious, intellectually flexible and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Experience within the digital health or medical device industry
- Basic knowledge about software applications in healthcare
- Experience with third-party audits
- Become part of a young, ambitious and fast-growing health tech start-up
- Challenging tasks in a highly innovative and dynamic environment
- Work wherever and whenever you want – at home, in the café around the corner, or in our brand new office in the heart of Vienna
- A lively, open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Office dogs, which (mostly) contribute to a relaxed working atmosphere
The minimum salary for this position is according to the IT collective agreement (EUR 2.635 gross monthly salary for full-time employment). Willingness to overpay is given and depends on the specific qualification and experience.
More than just a workplace.
Espresso on us
Coffee connoisseurs can look forward to A+ coffee
Because everyone has a different rhythm and peak time
Our favorite colleagues provide for a relaxed atmosphere
Short communication ways and fast decision making