Medior Android Developer f/m/d
XUND is a leading digital health start-up that enables healthcare companies to digitize patient interactions and translate unstructured data into actionable insights.
It's our vision to improve the quality and accessibility of healthcare by bringing together medicine, technology and a human-centered mindset. But we cannot do it alone: we need leaders, doers, and innovative minds to turn our vision into reality.
That is why we are looking for an ambitious, highly committed and entrepreneurial individual who shares our values of purpose, openness, courage, collaboration and integrity and can contribute to our growth and long-term success.
Design software based on provided business descriptions and problems
Implement new features, fix bugs and support the team by running code reviews
Support testing and our team of Test Automation Engineers
Put high value on well-documented and tested code
Maintain and improve the SDK developed by our team
Participate in the software design and implementation of greenfield projects
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- At least 3 years of professional work experience in Android development
Expert knowledge of Java and Kotlin programming languages
Strong experience with loosely coupled systems, custom and compound views and networking frameworks
Extensive knowledge of architecture & design patterns
- Resident in the EU and having a work permit
Nice to have
- Experience with the medical device or digital health industry
- Familiar with CI/CD principles and DI
- Become part of one of the fastest-growing health tech start-ups in Europe
- Challenging tasks in a highly innovative and dynamic environment
- Dedicated training budget and additional personal development time slots to help you build your skills
- Work in our brand new office in the heart of Budapest or fully remote
- Regular team events per office, as well as a few joint events per a year
- A lively, open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Office dogs, which (mostly) contribute to a relaxed working atmosphere
The minimum salary for this position is Ft 900,000 for full-time employment. Willingness to overpay is given and depends on the respective qualification and experience. On top of that, we also let all our employees participate in our Virtual Stock Option Plans (VSOPs).
More than just a workplace.
Espresso on us
Coffee connoisseurs can look forward to A+ coffee
Because everyone has a different rhythm and peak time
Our favorite colleagues provide for a relaxed atmosphere
Short communication ways and fast decision making