Information Security Manager f/m/d
XUND is a Vienna-based digital health start-up developing an AI-powered health assistant designed to improve the quality and accessibility of healthcare.
We are looking for an ambitious, highly committed and entrepreneurial person who will contribute to our growth and long-term success.
- Implement, maintain and improve an information security management system (ISMS) according to ISO 27001
- Own, support and improve specific information security procedures and processes
- Conduct internal information security trainings
- Support other Quality Management & Regulatory initiatives as required
- Degree in a technical field (e.g. computer science) or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with implementing and maintaining ISO 27001
- Interest in learning new things
Nice to have
- Experience within the Medical Device Industry
- Basic Knowledge about Quality Management Systems (ISO 13485) & MDR
- Become part of a young, ambitious and fast-growing health tech start-up
- Challenging tasks in a highly innovative and dynamic environment
- Work wherever and whenever you want – at home, in the café around the corner or in our brand new office in the heart of Vienna
- A lively, open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Office dogs, which (mostly) contribute to a relaxed working atmosphere
The minimum salary for this position is according to the collective agreement (EUR 2,428 gross monthly salary for full-time employment).
More than just a workplace.
Espresso on us
Coffee connoisseurs can look forward to A+ coffee
Because everyone has a different rhythm and peak time
Our favorite colleagues provide for a relaxed atmosphere
Short communication ways and fast decision making