English Content Writer f/m/d
XUND is a leading digital health start-up that enables healthcare companies to digitize patient interactions and translate unstructured data into actionable insights.
It's our vision to improve the quality and accessibility of healthcare by bringing together medicine, technology, and a human-centered mindset. But we cannot do it alone: we need leaders, doers, and innovative minds to turn our vision into reality.
That is why we are looking for an ambitious, highly committed, and entrepreneurial individual who shares our values of purpose, openness, courage, collaboration, and integrity and can contribute to our growth and long-term success.
- Contribute ideas for a content plan
- Create and write content pieces for blog posts about trends in digital healthcare
- Write SEO-optimized copy for our website
- Conduct interviews with our employees for certain content pieces
- Optimize existing content in terms of SEO and brand values to improve search rankings and traffic to our website
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g. journalism, communications) or equivalent industry experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- 3+ years of experience in content or editorial writing about healthcare topics
- Deep understanding of the medical device industry
- Curious, intellectually flexible, and strong problem-solving skills
- Passionate about storytelling, digital health, and improving current healthcare systems
Nice to have
- Proficiency in applying SEO and using common SEO tools
- Proficient knowledge of German or Hungarian
- Become part of one of the fastest-growing health tech start-ups in Europe
- Challenging tasks in a highly innovative and dynamic environment
- Dedicated training budget and additional personal development time slots to help you build your skills
- A lively, open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Work wherever and whenever you want – at home, in the café around the corner, or in our offices in Vienna, Budapest, and London
- Regular team events per office, as well as a few joint events per a year
- Office dogs, which (mostly) contribute to a relaxed working atmosphere
The minimum salary for this position is according to the IT collective agreement (EUR 2.051,- gross monthly salary for full-time employment). Willingness to overpay is given and depends on the respective qualification and experience. On top of that, we also let all our employees participate in our Virtual Stock Option Plans (VSOPs).
More than just a workplace.
Espresso on us
Coffee connoisseurs can look forward to A+ coffee
Because everyone has a different rhythm and peak time
Our favorite colleagues provide for a relaxed atmosphere
Short communication ways and fast decision making