Business Development Representative f/m/d
XUND is a leading digital health start-up that enables healthcare companies to digitize patient interactions and translate data into actionable insights.
It's our vision to improve the quality and accessibility of healthcare by bringing together medicine, technology and a human-centered mindset. But we cannot do it alone: we need leaders, doers, and innovative minds to turn our vision into reality.
That is why we are looking for an ambitious, highly committed and entrepreneurial individual who shares our values of purpose, openness, courage, collaboration and integrity and can contribute to our growth and long-term success.
- Identify and acquire new enterprise customers and partners
- Facilitate pipeline development through strategic lead generation
- Manage and further develop our existing partnerships
- Support the team in contract and price negotiations
- Attend global trade shows and industry events
- Analyze market trends to anticipate product and client needs
- Bachelor's degree or higher (irrespective of specialization)
- 2+ years of relevant sales or consulting experience within the digital health or medical device industry
- In-depth knowledge about software applications in healthcare
- Curious, self-motivated and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Resident in the UK and having a work permit
- Become part of one of the fastest growing health tech start-ups in Europe
- Challenging tasks in a highly innovative and dynamic environment
- Competitive salary with 25 days of annual leave and bank holidays
- Work wherever and whenever you want – at home, in the café around the corner, or in our office in London
- A lively, open corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short communication channels
The minimum base salary for this position is £ 4000 for full-time employment (40 hours per week), excluding bonuses. Willingness to overpay is given and depends on the specific qualification and experience. In addition, all employees participate in our Virtual Stock Option Plans (VSOPs).
More than just a workplace.
Espresso on us
Coffee connoisseurs can look forward to A+ coffee
Because everyone has a different rhythm and peak time
Our favorite colleagues provide for a relaxed atmosphere
Short communication ways and fast decision making